School of Arts & Media to offer a range of creative short courses
Dec 04, 2018
The School of Arts & Media is launching a range of short courses open for anyone interested in learning a new skill or developing an existing passion. Courses will be delivered by lecturers and technicians based at the university who work closely with creative professionals to understand their needs. Colleagues can receive 10% off when they book.
- Introduction to Darkroom Photography
- Intermediate Darkroom Photography
- Life Drawing drawing
- Introduction to Acting for Adults
- Using Pro tools
- Introduction to 2D Games/App Design in Unity
- Introduction to 3D RPG Game Design in Unity
- Performance Photography
- Using Light in Dance Performance
Further courses for creative industry professionals who are looking to expand their portfolio of skills and refresh their training are in the process of being developed and will launch soon.
Why not take advantage of the wealth of expertise right here at Salford by booking onto a course - to find out more please visit https://www.salford.ac.uk/arts-media/industry-collaboration/professional-short-courses.