Supercharge your students' careers with Tesla UK
Feb 07, 2018
Make a note of the 14 March in your diary for a must-attend campus event. Top brand name Tesla UK will be hosting a special event at the New Adelphi Theatre for all interested staff and students showcasing job opportunities and what they’re looking for when recruiting graduates. To book, click here.
With a focus on sustainable transport through the development of leading-edge electric cars and energy storage systems, Tesla UK are paving the way in new approaches to the car industry. The two-hour session will be especially relevant for colleagues and students from Salford Business School and the School of Computing, Science & Engineering.
Stars of the show will be the Tesla Model S their flagship premium saloon and the Model X family car which will be demonstrated on the day.
There will be plenty of opportunity to quiz the presenters and for networking.
As well as covering recruitment, business areas and the ideal attributes of a new Tesla UK employee, the presenters will also focus on:
• Tesla’s business model and how this has changed the automotive business
• Tesla’s unique approach to marketing
• How SolarCity and the Powerwall make up a bigger vision/strategy
• Tesla’s view and vision for the future of mobility and transport
• And how this will continue to change old and outdated business models.