Find out more about Early Career Researchers in Health Sciences
May 18, 2017
On 1st June colleagues from the School of Health Sciences are inviting researchers across the University to a showcase that takes a closer look at what it means to be an Early Career Researcher (ECR).
On the day they will be:
· Presenting examples of current research being carried out by ECRs
· Illustrating how ECRs contribute to the ICZ agenda
· Exploring some of the facilitators and barriers in developing a research profile as an ECR
The event will also include two keynote speakers from our Alumni and the University:
· Dr Jennifer Lord - Research Assistant, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine
· Dr Paul Kendrick - Research Fellow, Acoustics Research Centre, University of Salford
The event is on Thursday 1st June from 1 – 6pm in the Mary Seacole lecture theatre; find out more and register here.
If you’d like more information, contact Dr Daniel Parker, D.J.Parker1@salford.ac.uk or call 0161 295 6284.